Find Programs > Retail Assistance Program
The city of Las Vegas Redevelopment Agency (RDA) designed its Retail Downtown Las Vegas program to assist retailers with finding locations, as well as aid developers, commercial brokers and property owners with recruiting high-quality retail tenants for our urban area through the following:
- Recommending successful city programs and RDA incentives that can entice retailers to enter the downtown market.
- Providing expedited assistance to property owners and tenants within the RDA for tenant improvements and ground-up development.
- Identifying existing retail trade areas and retail anchor development that provides the highest and best use for ground-floor commercial, office and downtown residential uses.
Information-oriented services are another key element of the Retail Downtown Las Vegas program. RDA staff provides information on up-to-date market data and current demographic trends, distributes free quarterly e-mail blasts detailing downtown retail progress, conducts downtown retail tours and promotes the city during key retail-oriented conventions and conferences
Retail success stories during the past fiscal year include:
- Recruitment of a much-needed and long-awaited grocery store for the West Las Vegas area.
- Aiding with the recruitment of tenants for downtown’s new entertainment district, Fremont East.
- Obtaining 24-Hour Fitness and Jason’s Deli as tenants for the Molasky Corporate Center.
- Assisting Soho Lofts with attracting the Globe Salon.
For further details on Retail Downtown Las Vegas, please e-mail or call (702) 229-6100.