Find Programs > Community Service
Community Service hours must be performed when ordered as part of a court-mandated sentence.
- A $35 fee is due at time of orientation
- Upon sentencing, appear in person on the 4th floor at the Alternative Sentencing & Education counter for Community Service site assignments and conditions agreements
- Out of State Community Service referrals accepted with proper court referral/judgment documents
- Valid government photo ID required
- Community Service hours must be worked, no payments accepted for hours ordered to work
In the field below, enter your History number (do not include letters) to review the status of your Community Service hours.
Conditions of Community Service:
All information provided in this portion of the web site has been reviewed by the Court and determined to be public.
Disclaimer: This web link provides the public with limited access to the Las Vegas Municipal Court’s Case Management System. Neither the City, or any department, officer, or employee of the City, guarantees the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information published by this system, nor endorses any content, viewpoints, products, or services linked from this system, and shall not be held liable for any losses caused by reliance on the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of such information. While it is the Court’s intention to make sure all of the information presented on these pages is current and accurate, there may be portions of such information that may be incorrect or not current. Any person or entity that relies on any information obtained from this system does so at their own risk.