Find Programs > Work Program
The Work Program is designed for offenders unable to pay fines as determined by a financial assessment. Total amount of fine(s) are worked off at the current rate of Nevada’s minimum wage per hour.
- Financial Assessment forms may be picked up in person on the 1st floor at the Municipal Court Services front counter, or form may be printed by clicking this link:
- Once you have all the documentation listed on the Financial Assessment form, return to the court (PRIOR to your next court date) for an assessment to determine your eligibility to pay
If eligible for Work Program:
- $35 fee is due at time of orientation
- Upon sentencing, appear in person on the 4th floor at the Alternative Sentencing & Education counter for Work Program site assignment
- Valid government ID required
- To be in compliance with this program, you must work a minimum of 40 hours or pay $100 per month.
In the field below, enter your History number (do not include letters) to review the status of your Work Program balance/hours.
Conditions of Community Service:
All information provided in this portion of the web site has been reviewed by the Court and determined to be public.
Disclaimer: This web link provides the public with limited access to the Las Vegas Municipal Court’s Case Management System. Neither the City, or any department, officer, or employee of the City, guarantees the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information published by this system, nor endorses any content, viewpoints, products, or services linked from this system, and shall not be held liable for any losses caused by reliance on the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of such information. While it is the Court’s intention to make sure all of the information presented on these pages is current and accurate, there may be portions of such information that may be incorrect or not current. Any person or entity that relies on any information obtained from this system does so at their own risk.