Las Vegas Fire & Rescue
Fire Prevention Division provides:
- Enforcement of City Council adopted Fire Codes and Regulations, Las Vegas Municipal Code, Nevada Revised and Administrative codes.
- Comprehensive plan review service for Non-structural building, fire protection systems, processes and related life safety and control systems for fire code compliance
- Code compliance inspection activity for new commercial developments, installed fire protection and detection, control processes and other related life safety systems
- Periodic fire hazard inspections in all occupancies (except private dwellings) based on associated hazards that may be present.
- Fire and life safety Public Education
Fire Prevention inspections are available Monday – Friday normal hours of operation are 07:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. After hours service can be provided upon prior arrangements by contacting (702) 229-0366. Fire protection engineering plan review services are available Monday-Thursday normal hours of operation are 07:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Fire engineering can be contacted at (702) 229-5397.
Files below are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader 8.0 or above.
Effective July 1, 2014, these are the Fire Codes and Standards as adopted by City Council within the City of Las Vegas
Effective January 5, 2011, through June 30, 2014, these are the Fire Codes and Standards as adopted by City Council within the City of Las Vegas
500 N. Casino Center Boulevard
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Phone: (702) 383-2888
Fax: (702) 384-1667
Business Hours: Monday to Thursday 8 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., CLOSED Friday
Fire Chief: William L. McDonald
Phone: (702) 229-0323 - Call 9-1-1 for medical emergencies / 3-1-1 for urgent calls