The city of Las Vegas and Lionel Sawyer & Collins will present a series of free seminars focusing on legal issues for businesses beginning Tuesday, March 5. The seminars will all be held at the Historic Fifth Street School, located at 401 S. Fourth St., and they will all start at 8 a.m. and end at 9:30 a.m.
The March 5 seminar will feature Lionel Sawyer & Collins Associate Mohamed Iqbal Jr. speaking about contract negotiations.
The series is co-sponsored by the city’s Economic and Urban Development Department. Other seminars in the series include:
• March 12 – Business Formation and Tax Laws
• March 19 – Small Claims Court
• March 26 – Trademarks, Trade Names , Service Marks and E-Commerce
• April 2 – Zoning and Business Licensing
• April 9 – Labor and Employment
• April 16 – Trusts and Estate Planning
Those interested in attending should RSVP to Darren Harris with the city of Las Vegas at email@example.com or 229-6862. For more information about the speakers or the programs contact Sharon Allen of Lionel Sawyer & Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Editor’s Note: Please consider this information for your community calendar.