About This Web Site
On this page:
The site is optimized for:
- Internet Explorer (6+), Netscape and Mozilla Firefox (1.0.7+) browsers
- Minimum screen size: 800 x 600
- Some documents are presented in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Video files are best viewed with the latest version of Windows Media Player
A text version of the Web site is available for alternate browsers and devices such as screen readers, web-enabled cell phones and PDAs.
Navigating the site
There are three primary ways of navigating the site:
- Using the left menus (“I Want To…” and “About Us”) that offer direct links to common services and information, in plain language used by citizens and visitors
- Using the Visitor, Resident and Business portal pages to see a view of site content that is relevant to that particular audience
- By navigating to a department home page and following the links to that department’s information and services
The left menu and banner links remain the same on every page, making it possible to move between any two pages in one or two clicks. Most pages feature a right column containing contact information and related links.
The following symbols are used throughout the site:
- - indicates a link to an external Web site.
- - PDF file.
- - Windows Media Player file.